1979 Trans Am 10th Anniversary Decal Kit - Y89
Limited Edition 5 Shades of Silver w/ Red Highlights
The Ultimate 50 Piece Kit Includes:
- 1 Hood bird ("superbird")
- 2 Wingtips (fender extensions)
- 1 Trans Am spoiler name
- 2 Trans Am fender names
- 1 Trans Am front bumper name
- 2 Limited edition fender logos
- 1 Limited edition spoiler logo
- 2 6.6 Litre shaker decals
(T/A 6.6 sold separately, contact us to order) +$39.00
- 2 "4 Wheel Disc" brakes door handle decals
- All "Special Edition" stripes outlining every body panel on the car and stripes separating two-tone paint lines. (Roll Stripes)
- Squeegee, instructions and striping diagram
The 1979 10th Anniversary Second Generation Trans Am was the pace car for the Daytona Nascar Race and was the last year it carried the coveted 400 & 403CI; 6.6 Litre engine. These exact reproductions are silk screened with highest quality inks and material is 2ml, High Performance, Automotive Grade Vinyl.
***When ordering, please send us an email letting us know the following information:
• Year of your car, Model, Color of Car, Engine Size, Color of Decals, and your Phone Number(for shipping purposes only).
• Please allow 7-10 days for shipping to the US, 10-14 days for shipping to Canada, 14-21 days for International Shipping.
• Please contact us if you have any ordering questions or need to purchase any decals that we don't have in our other listings.
Let us know if you need to purchase the Pace Car Door Decals. It comes with 2 Large door decals, 1 Pontiac windshield decal & 2 NASCAR quarter panel decals. It is $195 if it is purchased without this kit. If you purchase it in addition to this kit, it is only $160.
**Please confirm this is the exact hood decal you want and need. These kits are made-to-order and are non-refundable for any reason.**
Peel and stick design and comes with installation instructions. If you have not installed a vinyl graphic of this size we highly recommend you contact a reputable installer for best results.