This Complete Decal Kit comes with:
- 1 Hood Bird (45.5"w x 44.5"h)
- 1 "Trans Am" Spoiler Name (4 Colors)
- 2 "Trans Am" Fender Names (4 Colors)
- 2 "T/A 6.6" Shaker Decals (4 Colors)
- 6.6 Litre (4 Color) decals are available and sold separately, email us if you would like to add this decal.
- 1 Squeegee and Instructions
- Gold/Clear (Black, Light Gold, Yellow, Clear)
- Black (Black, Light Gold, Yellow)
- For Non "Special Edition" Cars | Gold Cars require a different kit, please contact us for availability
NOTE: This premium kit is manufactured to exact OEM standards. 1978 was a transitional year for Trans Am. The old tribal or looping style Trans Am firebird hood decal remained but new 4-color; “Block-Style” lettering decals were often used. The lettering is larger and more colorful and ultimately became the standard for 1979 and 1980 models. These cars were ahead of their time. New state-of-the-art inks, clear-coat, vinyl and die-cutting is used to provide you with a product of unparalleled quality.
This kit is produced in strict accordance within General Motors specifications, and is on 3M vinyl.
**Please confirm this is the exact decal you want and need. These kits are made-to-order and are non-refundable for any reason.**
Peel and stick design and comes with installation instructions. If you have not installed a vinyl graphic of this size we highly recommend you contact a reputable installer for best results.
1978 Trans Am Decal Kit Complete